new thangs

so for all 20-give-or-take people who read this, i'm just heads-upping that i've reworked some labels for different posts and i'm going to start writing more things that are relevant to people other than my friends and people who like to listen to me complain. this includes: hilarious things that people say (/im/text/etc) (i will do my best to quote myself infrequently), movies/bands/music videos/internet phenomenons/clothing/websites i like (see "things i like"), bars/restaurants/places in la ("los annelise", duh). this doesn't mean there will be any shortage of ex-bf shittalk, pictures of animals from the internet, or pictures/stories about me being drunk. don't worry.

i love talking to an audience i don't have. how do internet celebrities live with themselves?

No comments: