8th

so this morning when i arrived at my car, it looked tampered with and i wondered if i was enough of an idiot to leave my car unlocked. sure enough, no ipod in my middle console. the other things they took, as of right now, include: a coat from old navy, a paper shopping bag, and a kind of weird jacket. they left a marc jacobs purse, some boots, and a cashmere sweater. wtf? they also took the ipod accoutrements, including the cord to the tape adapter, but not the tape since you have to turn the car on to eject it. way to go, genius. they broke in through the smaller part of my back passenger window and left everything half open, including my trunk and gas tank, because um, people keep money in there sometimes? not sure.

but at least i'm not lindsay lohan, who looks, at best, like a hot 40 year old, on the reals.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I'm sorry to hear about your theft. I had my car broken into in Hollywood once,that is why I will never go back.
On a lighter note, I didn't think Lohan would ever be able to top her Mean Girls hotness. I have been proven wrong and I'm more than ok with that.