23rd

i'm in chicago. it was one degree (11 below windchill). my mom got me a coat. i went to five star and ak with nick and de'mar. my mom was impressed that i know someone in the plain white t's. what? lol. went to pick me up. ate buffalo tofu. stomach hurt too bad to sleep more than an hour and a half. still does. took a walk at 7am. walked by places i have been a skrillion times in my life. salty shoes.

now i'm in oak brook and it's snowing and there's a cute baby and we are listening to the new karaoke songs without singing them.

"whoa, dance moves"- me to my dad.


my computer was the only means i had to capture this sweet little dude at the time, and it figures that kathy was watching fuse and the "i don't care" video was on.

i brought the joy of hipsterrunoff.com to kimber, and no one else in the world could ever appreciate it as much as he does. that's really all i got.

No comments: